Our Notary Public can assist with your notarial needs, offering a full range of notarial services. Notaries Public are specialists in the preparation and certification of official documents so that they can be used abroad, and can help private individuals and businesses alike in the arrangement and authentication of official documents. The notary public, on certifying a document dealing, will attach a notarial certificate; an official document containing statements about the document’s authentication. Some countries also request that notarised documents are to be legalised, a process whereby checks are carried out by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office. Once the document’s authenticity is confirmed, a paper certificate of legalisation is attached to the document. This is known as an “Apostille”.
If a document requiring authentication is in a foreign language, you usually need to have the document translated by an official translator who will then have to sign a declaration certifying the translation is accurate.
If you require notarial services, give us a call today to discuss your requirements. We understand that you may need your documents authenticated or notarised in a short timescale, and we always work closely with our clients to see your needs are met fully and on time.
Our notarial services include:
Authentication of documents dealing with the administration of the estates of people abroad, or those who owned property abroad
- Authentication of immigration, emigration, marriage, adoption, or work and educational qualification documents
- Authentication for documents for buying or selling property overseas
- Authentication to prove you are still alive so you can receive a foreign pension
- Authenticating company documents or business transactions
- Arranging notarially sworn translations
- International Declarations & Affidavits
- Witnessing Oaths & Acknowledgments
- Witnessing/attesting events
- Preparing Powers of Attorney documents
- Preparing certificates of English law for use overseas
- Arranging permission for your children to travel with you
- Authentication to prove that your instructions to a foreign bank are genuine
- Sponsorship of family or friends to visit the United Kingdom
We also provide notarial services for businesses, including:
- Documents for the purchase or sale of commercial property overseas
- Documents for setting up an overseas company
- Documents to validate a Company’s status, including Director and Secretary status
- Banking regulation documents abroad
- Powers of Attorney
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Certificates of Good Standing
- Company contracts
- Board minutes
- Insolvency declarations
Contact our Notary Public Chingford London
If you are looking for a notary public service, get in touch today. We aim to exceed our clients’ expectations by offering a thorough service and by paying a high level of attention to detail in everything we do. We work hard to keep our clients informed every step of the way, and we will always be transparent about costs. Get in touch with us today for a free no obligation phone consultation to see how we can help.
Have a question? Call us on 0203 875 5090 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for free call back