The success of our business is dependent on employing the best people, so we are always looking for new talent to join us.
Our belief in the importance of developing the skills of our employees is paramount to the firm: wherever possible we seek to provide exciting opportunities that allow our people to reach their full potential at work.
We are committed to making KPL Solicitors a fantastic place to work, creating a positive and inclusive environment in which our employees can provide exceptional levels of client service.
Fee share Consultant solicitor
Your consultancy contract with KPL Solicitors will be based on what you require from the following:
- Option to work from our offices, a home office or a mix of these.
- Use of your current employees/use of KPL Solicitors support employees.
- Holiday cover from our employed solicitors
- Support with long term goals including future expansion of consultancy, administrative support, fee earning staff, or future partnership opportunities.
- A fee share split will be agreed once your individual requirements have been reviewed.
To ensure you receive the correct level of support and the highest level of fee share, it is important that you notify us of your precise requirements and anticipated billing/client list when you contact us and when negotiating your consultancy contract. For further details you may contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org